Dear Customers and Partners,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, we wanted to provide an update on Windak’s actions.
This is a rapidly evolving situation that we will continue to monitor.
Windak staff, our customers and suppliers, we all need to help out together to make our businesses and lives go on as normal as possible.
Because we value our relationship with each of our customers and partners, we would like to inform you that we have a thorough process in place to track all aspects of our supply chain.
Due to the travel restrictions, accordance with health organizations and government authorities, we are trying to maintain the safety of our employees, customers, and partners to prevent the exposure of the virus.
That’s why we’ve made some changes to our company regulations:
- Halting international and domestic air travel to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Keeping our associates safe by halting visitors to our offices.
- Moving to work-from-home and digital collaboration alternatives to minimize in-person meetings whenever it is possible.
- Maximizing cleaning measures at our offices and production facilities to ensure safe production shipping.
- All equipment installations and service visits to be considered individually and according to local health regulations and guidelines.
We continue to work closely with our suppliers and logistics carriers on their ability to support us as it was planned.
Our organization continues to be alert and highly focused on minimizing any impact to your needs as a customer and partner. The Windak sales team will be providing you with further updates on the situation.
For additional information please contact:
EMEA region – Urban Bollö
Phone: (+46) 70-629-00-56
CIS Countries, Russia, Poland – Mihail Sharapov
Phone: (+372) 55-688-470
North & South Americas – Daniel Shelander
Phone: (+1) 828-322-2292
Asia Pacific – Staffan Edström
Phone: (+61) 410-574-090
Production Facility in Tallinn, Estonia – Madis Tomson
Phone: (+372) 65-594-11
Together we are stronger!
With Best Regards,