Windak Group entered this year with an encouragingly strong start and delivered a good first quarter as we manufactured and shipped two complete lines of the FC FlexCoiler’s.
Why this type of equipment is in great demand among our customers? The answer is below.
The design of the FC FlexCoiler makes it one of the most flexible and versatile coilers available.
Horizontal single or dual head automatic coil and packaging machines FC model are able to accommodate a wide range of product diameters and coil OD’s from 120 mm (4.7”) to 480 mm (19’’). All movements are controlled by precision drives and motors to ensure full control of the coiling process and maximize the output of the machine. The coiler winds the coil and stops the coil at pre-set length.
Windak FC Series of Automatic Coiling machines can handle medium-sized building wire products, round cables, flat cables, LAN cable, Coaxial, Fiber Optic, Signal cable, Hose with diameters from 2 mm to 20 mm.
The main features of that machine model are:
- Flexible Range of Cable sizes and Coil OD’s
- Integrated stretch wrap system in coiling head, which is especially suitable for flexible products.
- All movements are controlled by precision motors and drives.
- Height/width adjustment is motor-driven and set via the recipe menu.
- Quick Change Over between Product Sizes
- Operator Friendly, Safe – Ergonomic
- Optional Shrink Wrapping, Boxing, and Palletizing
- Precision Winding and Tension Control
Despite the challenges we are all facing from the COVID-19 pandemic, we plan to remain productive during the next quarters, continue the development and bring value to our customers.
Contact us today and we will help you to automate your cable packaging operation!